Their experience includes a wealth of knowledge in site acquisition, property development and planning law. This includes having worked for a number of Housing Associations, local developers, the council and builders.
Asher Prior Bates works with investors, housing associations, developers, landlords and tenants on the following areas:
- Buying and selling business premises and associated businesses
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal (freehold and leasehold)
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 issues and procedures
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Dilapidation claims
- Dealing with lease renewals and the exercise of break options
- Commercial Lending and funding arrangements
- Overage and deferred payments agreements
- Conditional Contracts
- Pre-emption agreements
Whilst we consider it essential that clients seek independent legal advice in advance, should this not be the case we are happy to advise you on your situation going forwards.
In the event that additional Planning and Local Government Law specialists are required, we have a great working relationship with local firm Linda S Russell, Solicitors & Planning Consultants.
For further information about our services or to discuss a particular situation, please contact Roger Buston on 01206 768331 or by email to email@example.com
Tel: 01206 768331